Sennheiser fp 35
Sennheiser fp 35

Wireless system from Sennheiser belonging to the freePORT series.

pulvonium pulvonium

« Excellent value for money »

Publié le 05/29/11 à 15:17
I bought it as a mic for presentations during shows.
I then tested it during a gig for backing vocals and the result surprised me, as well as he other members of the band.
It probably isn't the best for main vocals, but it's quite all right for backing vocals.
No dropouts even at 60 feet.
The mic's switch doesn't generate pops through the PA.
The receiver has two outputs (jack and XLR), a volume control, a Squelch control, and several LEDs (including a very useful Peak indicator).
The receiver is the same for the entire Freeport range.
I'll update my review later, but I think its features and sound clarity are amazing at this price point.
It comes with a (good quality) mic clip and thread adapter.

Update from 2011: I confirm what the manual states: It lasts exactly 8 hours with any cheap batteries.