The T.bone EWS 16HT
The T.bone EWS 16HT
adriensonata adriensonata
Publié le 01/11/08 à 08:02
ATTENTION THIS IS A NOTICE FOR THE T. BONE EWS 16GTPOUR GUITAR

* How long have you use it?
For an hour and I barely won.

* What is so special that you like most and least?
Ben's first prize is what attirré my home and I really like the receiver
which is not as certain receiver where it must be attached to the sangle.Non the receiver is a small jack with an antenna.

* Have you tried many other models before buying it?
yes for shure and Sennheiser and frankly it's the same thing!

* How would you rate the quality / price?
Very very bon.je group plays together and I made jpense it's going to do serious.
I already market Essey me where there are 2 floor and ground floor to last floor bin nickel.Donc it works too well.

* With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Ben I miss a little time to say this but if there is no problem biensur yes .*

A little advertising for my band www.myspace.com / southimpact