Apple GarageBand for iPad 2 v1.0.1
Apple has updated GarageBand for iPad to version 1.0.1.
New in Version 1.0.1:
- Support for audio output over AirPlay, Bluetooth devices and HDMI with the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
- Import of AIFF, WAV, CAF audio files and Apple Loops (16 bit, 44.1 kHz).
- Allows copy and paste of audio from supported apps into GarageBand.
- Addresses occurrences of GarageBand freezing while playing Smart Instruments.
- Improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Signal Process BreakOut Stereo New Signal Process has released three new models of its iPhone/iPad break out boxes.
- Sound Magic Ruby Piano3D Sound Magic releases Ruby Piano, a Yamaha Concert Grand using NEO Hybrid Modeling Technology.
- XILS-Lab Xilsitics Xils-Lab releases Xilsitics, a collection of 160 presets for the virtual modular synthesizer XILS 3