n-Track Studio updated on iOS
n-Track released on the AppStore version 3.4 of its n-Track Studio multitrack recorder app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
What’s new in n-Track Studio v3.4:
- Multitrack MIDI view and editing in the Piano Roll
- Display option for two virtual keyboards, each with its own track and instrument
- New level meter
- Multiple file import from Dropbox
- Save command can now export MIDI tracks as MIDI files
- Metronome allows for fractional tempo value entry
- Fixes a bug with the name of the channels in Audiobus
The update is currently only available for iOS devices, it was not ported to Android yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.