White Noise Audio Genome MIDI Sequencer
Genome MIDI Sequencer (GMS) is a pattern based MIDI sequencer.
It’s a solution for controlling your MIDI gear from your iPad. You can sequence single patterns or an entire 16 track song.
Genome MIDI Sequencer features:
- CoreMIDI, Line6 Mobilizer Mk I & II compatible.
- Supports Network MIDI.
- Sends and Receives MIDI Clock Sync, Start and Stop events.
- Also sends Note On, Note Off, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Channel Pressure and CC’s.
- Pattern Based, pattern changes occur on bar boundaries so song stays in sync.
- On screen keyboard interface.
- Up to 16 simultaneous tracks, unlimited number of patterns.
- Song / live modes.
- Record incoming CC’s and Notes.
- Undo / redo for most actions.
Genome MIDI Sequencer is currently in Apple review and is expected to be released this month.
More information: White Noise Audio
Viewers of this article also read...
- Variety Of Sound BaxterEQ Variety Of Sound has introduced BaxterEQ, an equalizer effect plug-in.
- MusicDevelopments Updates RapidComposer MusicDevelopments has announced an update of its RapidComposer and RapidComposer LE music prototyping software designed for composers, songwriters and musicians.
- RYAudio Sample Librarian RYAudio has updated Sample Librarian to version 1.1.