Nine Volt Audio has announced the release of Duo - Mbira for Kontakt 3 and 4.
- Over 1.5 GB of 44.1kHz/24bit samples and 32 Kontakt 3.5/4 instrument patches and multis. Download is 950 MB.
- Core natural patches are offered in "Lite", "Medium" and "Large" sizes to accommodate different levels of RAM and CPU usage. "Large" patches have 80-100 samples per note sampled on both instruments. User interface controls are available to control the depth of automatic sample rotation and other humanization features. Humanization can approximate 8-10x10 round robin and beyond.
- "Duo" patches are available allowing for the simulation of two people playing simultaneously. These patches have additional "Spread" interface controls.
- Arpeggiator patches and multis include 12 patterns per patch. Patterns 1-6 are duple meter (2/4, 4/4), patterns 7-10 triple meter (3/4, 6/8), and patterns 11 and 12 are 5/4 and 7/8, respectively.
- User interface controls are available to alter chromatic playing modes to the instruments' original keys and scales – along with numerous other keys and scales.
- Additional user interface controls include: convolution reverb (with 14 custom IR .wavs), saturation, stereo width, velocity curve, low and high pass filters, delay, low, mid and high EQ gain, AHDSR, remap knob and humanization.
It costs $59.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.