Nine Volt Audio Duo - Mbira
Nine Volt Audio has announced the release of Duo - Mbira for Kontakt 3 and 4.
- Over 1.5 GB of 44.1kHz/24bit samples and 32 Kontakt 3.5/4 instrument patches and multis. Download is 950 MB.
- Core natural patches are offered in "Lite", "Medium" and "Large" sizes to accommodate different levels of RAM and CPU usage. "Large" patches have 80-100 samples per note sampled on both instruments. User interface controls are available to control the depth of automatic sample rotation and other humanization features. Humanization can approximate 8-10x10 round robin and beyond.
- "Duo" patches are available allowing for the simulation of two people playing simultaneously. These patches have additional "Spread" interface controls.
- Arpeggiator patches and multis include 12 patterns per patch. Patterns 1-6 are duple meter (2/4, 4/4), patterns 7-10 triple meter (3/4, 6/8), and patterns 11 and 12 are 5/4 and 7/8, respectively.
- User interface controls are available to alter chromatic playing modes to the instruments' original keys and scales – along with numerous other keys and scales.
- Additional user interface controls include: convolution reverb (with 14 custom IR .wavs), saturation, stereo width, velocity curve, low and high pass filters, delay, low, mid and high EQ gain, AHDSR, remap knob and humanization.
It costs $59.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Camel Audio Arp Dimensions Camel Audio has announced a new release for those of you looking for flexible arpeggiated sounds: Arp Dimensions.
- MUTOOLS MuVerb VST MUTOOLS has released MuVerb VST, the first VST plug-in based on the MU.LAB technology.
- Sonoma StudioTrack for iPad v1.3 Sonoma Wire Works has announced that StudioTrack, the multitrack audio recorder for the iPad, has been updated to version 1.3.