Aps - Audio Pro Solutions Aeon user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Usage: monitoring / electronic components
I have listened to in comparison with reference ATC (CM16) to 400o euros, Adam A7X, the focal (twin and solo6be) of eve, event of 2020 and TR8 ..
In fact, to summarize, I found them generally very comparable to ATC generally reference in showrooms.
That is to say that the record is very close (on some tracks I had trouble differentiating), if it is only the bottom of APS are there or ATC stops, but the mediums on ATC may be more 'generous' and the stereo image a bit more precise.
But there are 2800 euros difference ... ;)
IN Basically, I think there is no better in a similar price range and above a notch.
- right, clear, precise, nothing to say ... we seek without finding fault so to speak.
A feeling of being on three tracks.
- Overall Opinion
- In short, someone said here that the music "breathes" .. and this is exactly the term.
You feel completely immersed in the sound, and free of any physical constraints.
And low and this is so GOOD for the little we do or electro tek, we really feel to find the evenings ..
In short, happiness to compose, I strongly recommend to all.
- - For now branched out into the sound card while waiting for a good converter.
- For monitoring the composition and mix sound for picture. I also listened to music for over a year since I had no chain, they are very musical.
- Rear panel there are settings to adjust for the ¡acoustiqeu part of their investment ...
- Speaker very transparent, not at all flattering at the bottom.
In the long run I still think they lack a little definition in the bottom of the spectrum, that said, take my advice with a grain of salt I'm not in a super super good acoustically treated studio.
I find them on the other hand very directional and very sensitive to positioning in the axis. but again my work environment is not ideally treated.
A low volume, they are super accurate. A higher volume similar except that the tweeter (titanium version for me) is a bit tiring.
I put 8 / 10 for titanium tweeter
- Overall Opinion
- This will make more than two years that I have and am working on it almost every day.
I had first passive speakers (alesis point seven), followed by Event Electronics, Dynaudio BM5A then them. And there's no good picture they are better for me than BM5A.
Strengths: dynamics, precision in depth, really means a lot of details that I had never been able to listen through headphones so far apart. The stereo is very good if indeed it is well positioned in the center. Once we move too fast axis were inconsistencies, but this is certainly due to my environment as I think pregnant themselves.
Small flat on the titanium dome tweeter, a little too hard and aggressive for my taste.
I would do with this choice but the silk tweeter
I'll post a review when I have my studio acoustically treated well, because I'm sure it plays a lot.
- see the opinion of the Minister or funkyjunk site is what is there to SSEUS
- then there if we try to just monitor what is happening in our tracks without staining or outrageous tricks on the bottom as bcp competitors do, with one aeon is not used because they sound and bedecked that's what I was looking for before you buy
- Overall Opinion
- At the time I've ordered directly from the distributor at the time was not serious branquignole a bit on edge as unreachable and not available for a period of more than a month and sends it happened paired with shock on top and it was not due to the transport before being unavailable because he had explained to him what remained but a pair had a small impact on a pregnant and that if we wished we had another wait that's what we did but of course racing results j'te put it in the 1000 Emile two months after we receive the same pair! if it is not professionalism !!!!!!! in fact I prefer to say that this guy is a true comedy is better than it's super qu'escroc especially paradoxical to see a distributor for this kind of lame stuff in short even with a mark on one of my instructors I have no regrets my purchase which sums up the quality of this product in my humble opinion!
ps.la next time for the same price I did come back as I go through NISTRA funkyjunk although I'm not a fan of this blind
- - What characteristics have motivated your choice?
Indeed, it is not the only technical characteristics that motivated my choice, although these are excellent (bandwidth from 30 to 30 kHz for example), but comparative listening I've done at Funky Junk ( http://www.funkyjunkfrance.com/ ), which I welcome the passage for their time and professionalism!
- For what purpose?
To listen to a reference, both in sound recording in the mix.
- What amp / What configuration?
I leave my Digi002 while waiting for a digital / analog converter better.
- - The frequency curve is sufficiently neutral?
Absolutely neutral, nothing wrong in terms of the model with the tweeter silk tweeter Titanium seemed a little artificial, a little too planned. Anyway, here is finally a speaker in this price range that the mediums and down (very) low loudness without color or effect, and the two bass reflex ports on the front evacuate the vibrations of the cabinet up to a formidable precision frequencies much lower: I listen to the organ that I had recorded last December, and I heard some notes for the first time!
Above all, whatever the listening level means the same thing, it's not so obvious! try on Genelec eg, you hear records that are missing from low!
- The stereo image is good?
Excellent! The center is a solid stability.
- The sound is clear and precise on the spectrum?
see above, no color, very transparent.
- The dynamics are respected?
To say ... it seems that the music breathes, it overcomes the speakers!
- Overall Opinion
- - How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
The +: consistency, transparency, musicality
the - I do not know yet ...
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Yes, almost everything that exists in this price range: + TB2S PMC, Harbeth Monitor 20, Solo6be Focal, Dynaudio BM5A, A2T, Adam A7 and P11a, 824 Mackie, Genelec 1030 and 1031 ...
- How would you rate the quality / price?
€ 1800 VAT: it is unusual for a speaker of this size and this design! Besides, I think they saw the price a little higher last week (HT 1800) ... I have ordered on time ;-)
- With experience, you do again this choice?
Absolutely!N / A