KRK VXT4 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Compact size, ease of use, reliability KRK!
I use as a monitor to the mix, dan all styles (jazz, acoustic, rock ...)
- These speakers are relatively neutral, the sound is very modern, and thankfully I'm not a fan of HL-10 ...
The sound is of extraordinary clarity throughout the entire spectrum, the stereo is magical, very very sharp.
With a 104dB dynamic for speakers this size, frankly I'm thrilled!
- Overall Opinion
- I have thought about taking Rokit 5 or 6, but ultimately I prefer the speakers less flattering in the bass and more dynamic.
I love their small size and overall look, and their neutrality, after all, that is to mix!
If you want to listen to Zique in your living room, on your way! However, if you want a mix modern, clear and precise without ruining you for Genelec, you can go with your eyes closed, the board of friend!
- My silent choice dictated by my budget: 500 euros a pair. If one adds the margin prvue when we love, so I bought this pair of speakers for 600 Euros! ;-)
Trs prcis use: monitoring as part of the mix and the mastering of our album being produced.
I use it with an Audiophile 24/96 card without using any table or pre-amp. No artifact, the sound comes directly into the speakers.
Trs small footprint: CRITERIA trs important!
Trs heavy weight, however, but exudes quality plutt.
- I will speak only what I know or feel trs clearly:
- Stereo image is good trs.
- Clear sound trs Dfine across the spectrum.
- The cost is not tiring at all! The sound is sweet trs (without being felt), trs enjoyable for long hours.
- It seems to me (very subjective) that are low mdiums gnreux. I mean plutt by creuss they are less than I expected. But they are so well Defines that does not pose a problem. In fact I think my old monitors previous ones (BOSS MA-12 purchased almost 20 years ago, arg :-)) my cost of distorting o printing mediums rich with VXT4 . All that remains trs relative and subjective.
- Overall Opinion
- Buy yesterday, and the crateur Submitted sheet. Suffice to say that all this is new, and more MRIT deepening. Anyway what I prfr MODEL MODEL cheaper at first but much larger (and I have not much space) that are the Rokit Powered 6 or 8. Stereo image seemed best, the greatest precision. Only the boomer is more likely to limit the serious, but it does not matter, I do not electro. Moreover, this precision in the low rev me going well, more than the power down the spectrum.
Addendum: APRS several months of use, I confirm that these speakers flatter the mediums, they tend to force a little on the treble, which, on costs lambdas, can be felt. Besides the treble is still as sweet and beautiful image stro trs. So I lower the score of 9 8, which is good, been careful to price and the advantage of an Reduces clutter.
Addendum APRS purchasing ADAM S1X: good, you know? This is not the same CATEGORY. APRS analysis, I recommend doing some corrections: supplmentaires few dB 250 Hz (Q tightened kind 30/100), and a few dB within 800 Hz (Q slightly larger type 20/100). For mixing and / or mastering a pro, the KRK are not suitable, you will realize with the use of real monitoring speakers (4 5 times the price of KRK). But with small corrections that I recommend is a little enlve nasal ct (800 Hz) while strengthening the body (250 Hz).
The image, however, remains stro trs good and sweet treble. I revalue note 7.N / A
- VXT4 amazing!
First, the package is opened, one is struck by the size of the woofer (4 "but knowing what we buy that surprise!), But they are taken in hand, we see it's tough and good design: it KRK.
I have bought as part of my "little" home studio (especially in size) to replace my Yamaha MSP 5 that I could not stand because of their high mdiums tros aggressive therefore tend to mix a little soft (even in the familiar).
I work also in a big studio pro, so I am used to high-end monitors (KRK and gnelec).
That's why I chose krk, their sound Dfine neutral, not too flattering.
- So I installed and I put a piece I know well:
I expected a medium with a very "nice bass," and surprisingly, the bass is well! low mids too.
There is a nice depth, good dynamics, good spatialization, the reverbs are nice and prcises means well dtails, the grain KRK. It's a bit limited in power but in a small piece and work is more than enough.
But continuing my tests and mixes, the low end I gene, empate a little sound and it lacks some of the top prsence mdium: I'm skeptical.
So I tend boost the top end and put less down. I let the mix like that to see, and I costs at the studio where I work, and indeed the mix is aggressive in the upper medium.
Therefore I bring VXT4 in the studio of his older sisters cot (KRK 9000B), I do the same conclusion, with the other ing of his studio, just down empate sound, we feel the precision is not far but still ca.
It is therefore a stro qualo on VXT 4 to adjust the spectrum (attention lgeremen t!) J'envele some 80Hz and 2kHz and I add 8 KHz and that's it I 'm glad it sounds prcise, and are not at all ridiculous in the middle in the main cabin.
Try that has left the house.
- Overall Opinion
- Before the buy, KRK RP5 j'hsitais with G2, but a great promo made me change my mind.
Having to try VXT4 diffrent pieces, in a real studio, we can say that the quality we have the precision KRK, but beware, the 4 (I have not tried the VXT 6 and 8), a small qualisation is Necessary for her to have a truly neutral and clear.
Maybe that KRK has electronic boost the low end a little to flatter the buyer saw the size of the woofer (4 inches).
Apart from this dtail, it's really good to mix, cost of zik without hurting the head (though I rock), the precision and depth of these monitors are small when even very good for this price range.
In any case I work with prfre VXT4 rather than small Genelec 80 .. (But this is subjective!)N / A
- The events in the facade, the switch 110/220 Volts (NY purchased), limiter.
I use to compose, mix and process for making "electronic horse" (a kind of droids ruminants ..) as well as vinyl records and mix scartch ...
They are on the monitor output of my console Ramsa 16 / 4, with a G4, an XR 20 and SP 808.
- The curve seems to me correct frequency drives with low authenticity, but I am corrupted by 8 pm daily Genelec, Dynaudio BM5A the even more neutral.
It is on the stro they are surprising, the left channel is extremely left and right right (rather logical).
the sound is impressive in the high medium ... on vocals, violins tablecloths etc. is Xtra.
And dynamics n'gale not Dynaudio nor ADAM but still.
- Overall Opinion
- So I only use them for a month ... I think the coup has not happened yet mature.
what I like most is the image STREO, what I like least: perhaps yellow?
I'm working on 3 of MODELS Genelec and Dynaudio on for several years, and I ssay the Adams A7 which I liked but not really switch and tweeeter art is too fragile, large events taient rather nice as a little too flattering, the geelec are too low and too in flattering the Dynaudio are dessus.le notch quality price ratio is really good but the dollar is so low ...N / A
- These are not technical features that motivated my choice but the different opinions of professionals in the field of house / electro that guided me to the KRK VXT6, I use them in home studio for mixing and mastering my songs, they are connected to a Motu 828mk3 on MacBook Pro 17 "2.33GHz, 2GB of ram.
- I have no other basis for comparison with respect to listening or home studio STUDIO Since I was working on a Hi-Fi before it, however I had to work as a DJ on various audio systems, the frequency response seems broadly neutral enough to see ...
The stereo image takes my breath away, it's a clear, extraordinary quality.
The sound seems quite clear and precise to do with time and with experience.
What is a dynamic respected? (Sorry for my ignorance)
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for two days and that's why I reissue my opinion over the use, as I said above, rebossant my songs on it and listening to clubs I might notice more I would say sharp!
The quality I like most? an incredible and breathtaking, no I do not like yet.
As said above I have not tried to model monitoring speakers before this one, but my experience is based on years of experience in club and who worked on several different systems.
Good value, a discount on both 118euros + VAT refund of 137euros (being resident abroad), they get me coutée 563euros (pair) what I think is a super good price!
With the experience I would do definitely the choice.N / A