Soundcraft 6000 user reviews
3 of 3 people found this review helpful
- I bought this new console 18 years ago, (32x16 tray 54) now it still works perfectly, I had 2 outages alim (diode bridge) and the VU meter lights to change 1 x, that's all.
the mic preamps are totally silent, with very good momentum as it has been said already here (at the time was its main selling point). I'm using today to catch, and as a consumer. I like its simplicity, modularity and especially the warm, round exiting the bus master!
the manual as the rest is very pro-back style technique, all schemes arranged, and even the mechanical parts listed and indexed, no blah blah useless if it suffers a little, you can do all the maintenance and repair oneself.
a real pro tool at value for money very interesting.
- Console can not be simpler, sold in routing 16, 24 or 32 (fully adjustable so) if I'm not mistaken.
All functions accessed by turning a knob, a button function, the dream!
no menus, pages, etc, immediate access to everything!
As already stated, the manual is a copy of the design in which there is everything!
- This console is one of + simple I know, no breath, for the EQ you have to go but frankly it is sufficient.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 18 years
I tried quite a few models before you buy is the one who approached the + at the time of the big sound of big studio consoles.
value for money is very good at times today.
- I use a 6000 for 15 years. (24: 16: 2). It is a simple table trs trs complte. The microphone has a dynamic prampli truly impressive. His sound is big and the legalization though limited, is trs musical ffective. I bought it new and I had no problem excpt two faders that I replaced because they whine and comments of a food be r is (in the contact strip mauvaix internal tensions diffrent).
The connection is stereo jack and XLR. legalization is the semi-parameter. It has 6 to.
- The setup is classic features IMMEDIATE accssibles. The manual is complete trs rdig exclusively in English if I am not mistaken.
- She-rings. Its preamp dpassent many preamp. it boasts today.
EQ-simple (semi parametric ranges for two medium high and low shelving + + High Pass)
but enough for me. I never seriously considered buying an equalizer supplmentaire.
- Overall Opinion
- -15 Years
-Simple, sturdy, effective.
-I paid in two years, but I do not regret it.