Yamaha CS30 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Monophonic Synth par excellence. Look at the Korg / Yamaha 70s.
This is a monster video. It must Peuser 20kg and large buttons that are unbreakable like to see the current synths!
No MIDI, but many of the connection resume. No problem with the MIDI -> CV / Gate
The keyboard does not Veloci or aftertouch, normal to this era.
This synth is the high end of the monophonic Yamaha era.
I put 10 in relation to other synth of the same age, as well sr for the era, a squenceur, ring modulation, sync between CSOs, FM, envelopes routable on all (even LFO !!!), the two filters (each of which can be high pass, low pass or low band!) is exceptional
- It's a hard synth master. He does dsign to sound much more complex than the classic minimoog as such.
These modulation capabilities are incomparable with any Moog or Korg.
It may sound extraordinary exprimentaux.
But because of its complexity it rclame careful reading of the literature. It takes a good hour to understand what it's all about when you're used to the vintage synths!
on the other hand, it has buttons, a lot!
- This allows for synth sounds really interesting trs, each CSO can have its own filter.
The possibility of routing make this one of the best synth of vintage with the Minimoog, MemoryMoog, Oberheim SEM, for example.
It is a synthetic high-end opportunities cratrice thunderous and unlimited, unlike rscents MFB, Darkstar and other formulation rev limits.
The squenceur is a tool Fast Fashion vritable sound as it can be assigned to the keyboard or filters which results in variations of the filters following the pitch.
The filters do not self-occillation, but that does not prevents it to sound really trs original and powerful!
- Overall Opinion
- I do not put 10 because all of the same problem of tuning (you have to wait a quarter of an hour for the tuner), it lacks the VLOC and some memory for it perfect.
But it is imposing a synth and I'm not by purchase. It is a quality of complment a setup with the virtual synthse.
But now full of synths come in saying 'analogue', the grain of the CS-30 reminds us that we do not take electronics quality in a small box!
By using this synth you understand immediately why the vintage synths are always a hit. Once in the mix, it has an incomparable prsence.
- 8 not the sequencer is the total Panard to create loops crazy!
- While direct access vraiemnt very easy to use!
- Overall Opinion
- I separated because I do not play and I find it too bad to see unused ....