Peavey TNT 130 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- * 130-watt transistors
Bowl * 15 "
* Between high / low
* Regulation of bass mids treble + crossfader and more ...
- Config very simple!
The sound is more or less good, let's say I'm the guitarist and tnt 130 was my first bass amp, I personally found it more or less, going to rock ca, ca to slap out great but the bass in. was then a chier ca also can be played!
Manuel plain never used anything
- Ca going to rock, but I think it's pretty versatile.
It was a low of shit I even remember the brand so I think if the amp has succeeded in Ambelas the thing is that there is good in there!
I especially like the sound round and warm the amp in saturation or slap ca made less but may be due to the low ...???
- Overall Opinion
- I have used for 2 years. I appreciated the fact that it provides at small cafe concerts, the bass player never had bad surprises with my nan and more from rehearsals with other groups.
Least, its size and weight, the car that is not really chatge Byzantium but other than that he played his role to perfection dc good!
they had pay 250 I believe I am not smais, and frankly, quite value for price.
With experience, I know if I would do this because I tried chjoix an Ashdown Electric Blue 12-180 boot well and I also ...
So I do not advise against it but now I would lean more towards this can be ashdown!
- Amplifier Transistor 130 W into 4 ohms
Two inputs Low and high
Gain control pre and post
EQ Low Medium prametrique _ _ _ High Presence
Intgrbr compressor /> For more details see the card:
No output DI
- Trs easy to use
No need to book.
- Trs poyvalent is not color the sound and respects the sound of the instruments.
Used with various Ibanez bass / Warwick / Noguera has always ensured a club or on scnes greater.
- Overall Opinion
- An amp that ensure in all circumstances, the neutral sound can enhance the sound of the guitar. It is more comfortable in bright tones in his big greasy but its 15 'delivers rich bass. Sometimes I have a few watts in addition to AIM.
A good amp not tape the eye of a flawless reliability.