Yamaha CLP-153S user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Full keyboard of 88 weighted keys.
Minimal sounds: great piano, electric piano, harpsichord and organ. not editable. Possibility of two sounds by PARALLEL.
UNESCORecords Connectors: 2 headphone jacks, dual output jacks, between jack, midi in / out.
- Touch is very pleasing. was not worth a keyboard hammers, but playing on this piano is a real pleasure.
Configuration child, because of basic functionality.
- Sounds very mean: the grand piano is very aggressive, in dire need of reverb. other sounds are very average.
I use mainly keyboard master with The Big 2: under these conditions is perfect.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 7 years apart sonoritsdcevantes is a good piano.
I played a lot on Kawai multimdia range, it is obviously far below, but it is not in the same price range
Today, the model is a bit old, so I do not choose more.
That said cell is still a very good solution for a beginner, on occasion it may be cheap.
- There are 7 and 5 octaves sounds (organ, electric piano and I can not remember the others ...)
2 pedal (which extends the classical notes and that reduces according to the support foot) there are two headphone outputs, MIDI piano and a brief comprehensive
- The feel of this keyboard is super nice, it's a touch that many repproche that of a real piano (it lacks that little feeling of hardness of the grand piano keys;))
The config is super simple do not have to understand that medicine
not need the manual, even a 3 year old can use it
the selection of MIDI channels is very simple and it's really THE cubasse with nickel;)
- Very good sound nothing to say (if you have a good mixer can achieve virtual perfection ...) the pedals work very well
- Overall Opinion
- An excellent keyboard that has a really good sound, keyboard, very good (thank you Yamaha!) Value for money is not bad I think this piano is worth its price, I would do this choice without hesitation or I turn to d Other clavinova