Image Line Fruity Loops 9
Image Line Fruity Loops 9

Electronic Music Sequencer from the Fruity Loops series by Image LineView website

Users' review: Average mark of 4/5 for 5 reviews

Image Line Fruity Loops 9 : BadApple's user review

"The best and most underrated!!" 10 (10/10)

Product bought new

Getting Started 10/10

With FL Studio it is the most easy and nice looking digital audio workstation to use.
Everything was easy to set up with no stress at all basically download it, click install and your ready to go.
The vsts included are great, very nice looking and all of them provide something special to your tracks.
The manual is great and nicely set out I am still finding out new things that I can do with fl studio.
Everything in the program is easy to use and all works in sync with itself which I find is the most important feature in a digital audio workstation.
I really enjoy fl studio, just how easy everything was to set up and get going in matter of minutes was unbelievable to say the least.

Suitability/Performance 10/10

Everything works perfectly on my configuration of 4gb ram and 1.8GHz processor. The performance is amazing but with most things will slow down once you get into using a lot of effects plugins to get the best mix possible such as having a lot of reverb vst plugins running at the same times can seriously impact on speed with the project but that is more about the performance of the computer than the actual fl studio set up.
I have been using this for about 1 year, maybe more and I will stick with it until there is an even better DAW on the market.

Overall Opinion 10/10

Overall opinion is that this is the best you can buy, its cheap which I think puts people off but it should not.
Everything runs smoothly and it looks nice as well which I think leads you onto making better productions.
You can run any external (non fruity) vst on this program also which is great since I have a lot of vsts.
Definitely the best production software out there and so underrated.