or
Create an account

or

Thread m-audio delta 1010lt

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 m-audio delta 1010lt
well i have the m-audio delta 1010lt and was wondering what else should i need to start recording stuff.. im pretty much new to this and well i want to know what i should get in terms of putting guitars and effects cause im doing more of a hip-hop and noise thing... well just wonderin what i would need in equipment wise and how they would be connected to the sound card... i know i can input 2 mics in the soundcard but was wondering how i can input guitars and drumbeats in there...

i was thinking of getting the m-audio trigger fingers for making beats but i want to know what u think... basically tell me what to get and how things would work from studio monitors, to keyboards whatever is necessary to get a recording done... that would help...

thanks
-Dd
with that soundcard you can record 10 tracks at once, providing your software will allow multi track recording.
Audio Studio 2005 at www.magix.com will do this.
As far as hip hop beats and loops go, grab the trial of BeatCraft at https://tinyurl.com/9xoy2
This is the best software drum machine I have ever came across.
For equipment, you don't need much besides mics and instruments, unless you want to add noise gates and stuff, but all that is included with audio studio.