ADAM ANF10 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- I chose these speakers from the notoriety of the brand, size, twetter band, and especially for the price.
To use work and listening. At work, electro techno music component, and also back when I mix on turntable.
I listen to lots of music, any style (hip hop, reggae, rock, metal, dub .....)
I use it with the amp at Thomann T S100 amp, and I also tested with a hifi amp little known, the Proton AM 200 (equivalent to NAD 1020)
- Listening is super nice, not tiring even after several hours, not aggressive, accurate bass and kick, small hollow in the medium lacking a bit of momentum. That is my opinion listening with the T amp as amp.
PROTON with the medium are identified and more accurate, especially in voice
- Overall Opinion
- I use them for 4 years now, they still work as well. I heard a lot of other models amplified (pm1/pm2 Fostex, Yamaha, ...), I have since purchased other speakers, JM Lab Symbol 1 (hifi high end) for the 60th of Cygnus , which are roughly the same size, but a little more specify!
I intend to buy a crown D75 to see the difference!
I do not redeem this cabinet model, but not be a model above, in active or when the high-end hifi.
But I still consulting
- The tweeter art and reputation motivated me
for recording and listening to music
- See previous opinion ...
- Overall Opinion
- Finally I'm just confirming what is said above ...
Coupled to a D-75 Amcron it really comes out a sound class
May 13, 2009 EDIT: I have a little raised and placed the horizontal boom to the center and it's really BOMB I rediscover all my Beatles albums through Radiohead and it's really pure happiness ... I can only recommended the above coupled with a real good amp Amcron type D = 75 I was lucky enough to find opportunity not that expensive ... If you have something similar available and you want to hear the audio spectrum with precision I tend to sincerely advise you to complete this purchase with your eyes closed! PeaceN / A
- I wanted to passive speakers, for use in semi-pro studio, I have taken lot Thomann, with t.amp S-100.
- The dynamics is respected, the stereo image is good, the sound is clear and accurate rendering of acute ... addictive, a little hollow for low-medium (that is not ns-10), I complement (alternate) by another pair of speakers most mediums, but they are my main listening, and when they know there is no lezarzds, they are absolutely not tiring and the bass response is satisfactory for my taste.
- Overall Opinion
- It's been two years since I use them, I love their acute and sensitive nature, a small deficiency of low mids, but it's pretty light, I had already worked on NS-10, had the opportunity to try of Infinity, the Tannoy ... since I know them, and do not feel the need to change it.
Very good value for money, I do it again this choice without hesitateN / A
- I made this choice because I know the P22 and am used to their accuracy and profondeur.j use these speakers with an amp Cambridge Audio 540 r (fi high end). This choice is motivated by use hybrid, working and relaxation.
- These speakers have a very good view across the Specr, lower is more accurate than the p 22 and is quite honorable to the speakers of this size, neamoins decendre to below 35 Hz should be a box adjoinre low (this is absolutely not necessary). the highs are typical of a tape twiters ART, very precise and very pleasant to listen on a long periode.l stereo image is incredible. I feel a slight withdrawal of the high medium, may be due to my amp, I have no other in working order to compare, but nothing serious.
Overall what I hear is true to what I work on Genelec or d ynaudio.
- Overall Opinion
- I have been a dozen jour.ces speakers are very specific and fiable.je uses and to work and listen to music and I am very happy with my choice on price quality ratio is quite honorable for speakers of this class but they must imperatively add an amp worthy of it, which raises the facture.Dans all a budjet and I have no regrets.N / A
- I use it for my home studio which is becoming a small studio.
Specifications, to be honest: I do not care ... It's not very hard to have products with good features (although mostly masked). A serious product, it is immediately a different story!
Coupled with a 1.5 that HCA AG has a very good performance but low for this purpose too strong: he works at low speeds and therefore have an awful lot more headroom if needed.
- Many manufacturers claim to be "flat" with technical data marked on + / - 3 dB. In reality, very few are actually "flat".
Tapco, KRK RP, Samson Resolv Rubicon, Behringer ... -> Same fight: lots of bass and treble and a medium more or less back.
In Adam, for neutrality, it is better tapper on the side of P33, but they are less accurate in the lower, although be widely ANF10 correct this view then.
It will soon work out again for me with a processor with RTA analysis.
The stereo image is excellent, incredibly accurate.
The sound is clear and precise on the spectrum? Clear and precise ... Here are two words that sum up perfectly.
The top is extremely detailed, open. I never heard a senior as accurate. We hear very clearly all the harmonics, it is a more accurate exemplary. A real surgical tool.
On the bottom, the attacks are clear (more strangely than the P series) and relatively large. It is a very good compromise between size and Pecis at the bottom.
- Overall Opinion
- I am a big fan of Adam products.
Since I heard, I have this reference in mind (apart from the Artist series that I find really missed it)
The P33 is well balanced but lack of sharpness at the bottom.
The S-3 of the killings are unnamed, but oncroyablement expensive.
The ribbon tweeter is very characteristic, especially in Adam (Art Technology): a surgical precision that allows to hear all the details very clearly, they do not pardonnnent.
The ribbon is folded in the same way depending on the model but the differences are not obvious: is easily recognized the "top Adam"
Really nice but never flattering.
The boomer is correct: the compromise between sharpness and scale is very well chosen.
but not miraculous, it's OK. RAS.
Like the vast majority of speakers 2-way reasonable budget, a medium slightly behind.
That will catch up as soon as possible with a processor + analyzer RTA.
The price / quality ratio is most excellent: a real serious forum for a fair price, to limit abuse of quality.
I had the opportunity to hear several speakers, and Adam are really those who remained.
Genelec, Samson, Dynaudio, Behringer, Fostex, Tapco, Mackie, ...
I would do if this choice? Now!
I changed my Tapco S-5 for these ANF10 ... By placing one beside the other, you understand quickly and went the extra pecuniary (€ 200 + amp) ...
The 10 is related to the price (if I could have put more ...)
The notes do not mean much, everything is a matter of reference.N / A