Create an account

or

Thread Cubase SX 2.0 vs. Nuendo 2

• 5 replies
  • 5 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Cubase SX 2.0 vs. Nuendo 2
Hey guys,
Just trying to decide on my sequencer right now. I will be doing mostly MIDI stuff, with some audio recording, audio editing and sampling... but like I said mostly MIDI. I am wondering if either Cubase SX 2.0 or Nuendo 2 are better with MIDI than the other. I was told to stay away from Pro-Tools if I am doing mostly MIDI, so I figure I won't be getting that setup. Any experience or advice on these two sequencers would be appreciated. Thanks. :)
Chardo
I really like Cubase SX. It's easy to use, very user friendly. I think Nuendo is a more multimedia oriented product, designed for people who deal with both video and audio.

I also really like Sonar. It has pretty much the same features as cubase. it's mostly a matter of taste and getting to know how the different functions work!
Thanks. I haven't used Sonar before. But good to hear that Cubase seems to be a good catch. I'll keep playing around with it as I think it has all the stuff in it that I require at this moment. (plus I don't think my current computer would be able to handle Nuendo).
Pick both Or Pick any one from them seems they are from "steinberg" they both have similar options..

i like nuendo 2.5
I have these 2 PDFs regarding these questions. I got them off the Steinberg site but I can no longer find the links.

The file names are

Differences_between_Cubase_SX_and_Nuendo.pdf

and

Cubase Feature Comparison.pdf

The first one describes the differences between Cubase and Nuendo and the second one describes the differences between each Cubase version.

I can host them on my site for a bit or email them to you if you're interested.
Hi! I used Pro Tools before, but now I'm using nuendo and cubase. does anyone know how to copy an EQ plug-in with the adjustments I've made to another track and keep the adjustments i made??