Framus Texan 12

All user reviews for the Framus Texan 12

• Audiofanzine FRAudiofanzine FR

Framus Texan 12Published on 11/29/08 at 09:55
    (Originally written by faster/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
    12-string Framus Texan

Made in Germany (Framus Werke Bavaria W.Germany)

22 frets

Bolt-on neck

No cutaway

Typical bulky 12-string body

Good sound

I bought it secondhand in the early 80's and I don't know when it was made (Model Texan 5/296, Serial No 09743).

The guitar aged relatively well: the bridge screws are a bit oxidized, the machine heads lost their shine and the bridge nut started cracking.

I've always used it with only six strings. It stays in tune.

I don't remember the original price.

I'm happy to have hold this guitar and I like its looks.
    (Originally written by faster/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
    12-string Framus Texan

Made in Germany (Framus Werke Bavaria W.Germany)

22 frets

Bolt-on neck

No cutaway

Typical bulky 12-string body

Good sound

I've always used it with only six strings. It stays in tune.

I don't remember the original price.

I'm happy to have hold this guitar and I like its looks.