- Guitar produces good, well done in all respects
- 21 frets
- Preamp and Micro Piezo are correct at this price point (settings bass, midrange, treble, presence, volume + battery indicator)
- Real mechanisms oil bath (not always the case on the Asian manufacturing guitars)
- Handle Satin
- Channel pleasant, satin, touch of quality
- Good handling, lightweight and yet powerful
- Easy access to acute through the cutaway
- To his appointment at the first scratch
- Guitar made for folk but also for rock, blues
- Sounds pretty versatile
- For the game to pick this guitar arpeggio is excellent!
- This is my second 12-string. Initially I had an Ibanez of the 90's, at that price I prefer Santander. More versatile, more accurate and lighter.
- + Points: his physique, versatility, lightness
- Points -: a band that I had to grind a bit because it was just over but nothing nasty. Otherwise not much. Game cuffs not easy at first but it is a blow to take: it's a 12-string, not a 6.
Lutherie bluffing for a mid-range guitar.
Junction table / Case is perfect.
Junction sleeve / case ditto
Not much to say about the production.
It's been two years that I have this guitar, it has not budged an catechu ...
Table maple, maple neck, sleeve satin varnish (a must!) Rosewood button.
Mechanisms bath oil of good quality (not moving the tuning of a pet, it's good ...)
Micro Piezo & Pre-amp with 4-band equalizer
Settings of low, mid, treble, presence & Volume.
The highlight of this guitar is its neck satin!
It's very pleasant to the touch, it glides much better than traditional varnish.
Level and ergonomic grip, and although this is almost an Ovation.
Both light and handy without lacking punch.
The Roundback is very valuable once you've acquired a taste.
At first I was a little skeptical, I thought it was going to miss projection, and in fact not at all.
Moreover, "Roundback" = a scratch a little lighter than the body "all wood"
and it is not negligible at all. Several hours when playing back it is happy!
Level is touching a very decent guitar for that price.
She did not blush to meet the 12 strings of competing brands.
Box until 10/12 is impeccable, after it gets a little steeper.
As most 12-string I want to say (apart from the larger models)
Level guitar sound is pretty typical Ovation. The acoustic sound is fairly clear, fairly bright, fairly balanced mids, without leaving aside the grave. They are also a little present when the guitar is plugged.
Preamp perfectly fine for a guitar of this range.
Overall this is a fairly balanced guitar, well suited to the game and picking agreement / arpeggios.
The neck is relatively thin and nice. However it is slightly less stable in cuffs. His playing is the best boxes to the 10/12 as mentioned earlier.
Level projection, is a guitar that sends. The cash Roundback is powerful enough, no need to also connect the guitar if the level of accompanying instruments is not high.
The skyscraper was the chest but knows how soft and warm if you play alone.
I have this guitar for two years, and this is a great instrument.
Having tried several 12 strings in this price range it comes out with flying colors.
What I love most:
- Clear and warm sonority
- Good projection
- Instrument beautiful, level finish Santander congratulations! Rosette superb, good varnish, good quality fittings,
short, not much to complain about!
What I like least: .... uh .... not much actually ....
- Go, the table "Gloss Finish" who loves fingerprints!?
- The game down handle is a bit steep.
Overall I recommend this guitar. For that price should be no hesitation ...!