< Tous les avis B&C Speakers 15PS100
B&C Speakers 15PS100
B&C Speakers 15PS100
fcha 301 fcha 301
Published on 04/16/09 at 04:16
I eminence of the original and the new series of my sub granite "c2 mk Hortus" are in B & C is to replace the HP fatigus I opt for 15 ps 100 ( 4 is a total of mountains in inverss "infinite wind I think." For accessories of 500 people or more, full of air with a controller that makes martin m3 limiter and a crest audio amplifier 2 x cc4000 1350 rms, which I replaced with the new cc5500 2 x 1900 RMS / 4 ohms. I would put my 4000 with my cc 2 f 15 + martin audio '(as you say the sound is my table .....) c is a correction xone 92 semi Settings, a good sondier there's something for small gigs, of course but I like the beautiful sound without pushing the machines and you feel that brought you under the hood ... "This is super enjoyable for the audience ... primarily, but also for my image)

With a good qualo is a much finer still! but the balance is right near the uncorrected table.Pour use .... my wedding, evening open air, etc ... I will have plenty until the day I buy one. For the image Stereo Yes for heads 15 f but the bass for me that is mono ... she bangs own net pr cis "Yes "!!!!! trs good momentum and especially the condition of having what it takes to move everything (as you say I have not a mole in my field) hi hi is organic and is great in frquences corrlation with my controller and audio martin "just a fan of pretty stuff" and better than a pregnant 1000watts 150 euros.

Since the first year of this anne.la only particularity is perhaps a point of view gnral "65 kg"! The box then 5 h 00 in the morning you got Intrets qq'un have that helps you. I had other boxes ... hk, yamaha, I still possde two others martin audio controller ics400 m1 and heads ics300 all amplifiers by crown xti2000 "see anything" but works well too (for smaller benefits jusqu'250; 300 people). for the price .... 4 100 15 ps of a sudden Help! of a sudden, you cursed the seller but once a mont .... l. ... and changes everything again if c'tait so I think I take this brand ... "j ' have no grievance against eminence "I would say.