Blackstar Amplification HT-112
Blackstar Amplification HT-112

1x12 Guitar Cabinet from Blackstar Amplification belonging to the HT-1 series.

Public price: $299 incl. VAT
lam_da lam_da

«  Suited to complement HT5c »

Published on 04/17/12 at 14:57
My HT5c equipped with a Celestion 10 "did not satisfy me at great sounds.
After careful consideration, I decided to get me in addition one 1x12 Cab, and it is on that Blackstar I turned to maintain consistency as much aesthetic as sound.

It does not seem to mix a current Hp 10 "with a 12".
In my case, it is a 10 "combo (Celestion G10N-40) + a 12" (Blackstar Blackbird) of Cab.
The mixture of 2 Hp is pretty consistent: It retains the ultra dynamic side of 10 "+ the girth of 12"! I can finally send the big sound!

I tested it with the preamp combo, but I use it mainly with the AMT preamp SS11A. Clear and crunch sounds are full and loaded with harmonic.
We can say that this cab can be used on other amps. A test for the demo videos on this Cab are almost nonexistent on the web. Too bad!
(If I feel the courage, I will briefly demo)

€ 160 for this Cab is not excessive. I have no complaints as construction either.

I'm happy!