< Tous les avis Brunetti XL Mini Cab
Quentin P Quentin P

«  Pure atomic bomb »

Published on 08/02/13 at 07:35
Hi everyone!
So here as it says in the title this cabinet is great. I use since September 2012. He belonged to a buddy this time playing it with an orange head Jim Root Terror (and then I used to play it). I, who am not a big fan of metal sounds I took my slap.
He is comfortable in all styles, as versatile as a V30 but with a grain that is found nowhere else. Then I bought a Vox AC4 and plugged the amp's boyfriend to see what Brunetti gave style sounds with Hendrix, Clapton head. And then I took a huge slap. Store I tried the combo version that came out much less dynamic level (perhaps because of the 10 inch? I do not know). It restores a good dynamic big and even if it's small Vox 4watts well it's heavy! So because I really liked the sound of this cabinet I bought it: D
I use it now in addition to that in my V30 Orange Rocker30 and there is really pure butchery, both hp marry this great grain and their respective complements.
If it again I would do this choice because obviously since the time I played it I could hear above 4 amps: Orange Jim Root Terror, Vox AC4, Orange rocker 30 and Ibanez TSA 15 (I tried this amp shortly above is why I do not spread myself on the subject) and each time it sounds fabulous and the baffle gives a little something that the amp does not have the base.
For the anecdote my friend sold it to me to buy a 4 * 12 Crate. Now the poor snaps back to each concert and regrets his former Brunetti ..