Allen & Heath has announced another addition to their Xone series of DJ Mixers: the Xone:22, a two channel, analogue DJ mixer.
The Xone:22 incorporates isolator/EQ, accurate metering, faders and audio headroom. A&H have incorporated a “lite” version of Xone’s VCF filter system.
- 2 stereo channels with dual phono/line inputs
- 3 Band “full cut” equalizer
- Voltage Controlled Filter system
- Soft switched (FET controlled) external effects loop
- Signal level monitoring
- Main mix outputs on balanced XLR connectors
- Dedicated local monitor output (booth monitor)
- Pro standard headroom (+18dB) to prevent overload
- +25dBu maximum output level (balanced XLR)
- Low audio distortion (typically 0.002% at +10dBu output)
- Dedicated record output
- Crossfader curve switch
- Cue mix control with cue to master switch
- UV sensitive ink screen for improved low light legibility
- Universal voltage power supply (works anywhere in the World)
For more info: www.xone.co.uk/22.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.