Allen & Heath Releases Xone:22
Allen & Heath has announced another addition to their Xone series of DJ Mixers: the Xone:22, a two channel, analogue DJ mixer.
The Xone:22 incorporates isolator/EQ, accurate metering, faders and audio headroom. A&H have incorporated a “lite” version of Xone’s VCF filter system.
- 2 stereo channels with dual phono/line inputs
- 3 Band "full cut" equalizer
- Voltage Controlled Filter system
- Soft switched (FET controlled) external effects loop
- Signal level monitoring
- Main mix outputs on balanced XLR connectors
- Dedicated local monitor output (booth monitor)
- Pro standard headroom (+18dB) to prevent overload
- +25dBu maximum output level (balanced XLR)
- Low audio distortion (typically 0.002% at +10dBu output)
- Dedicated record output
- Crossfader curve switch
- Cue mix control with cue to master switch
- UV sensitive ink screen for improved low light legibility
- Universal voltage power supply (works anywhere in the World)
For more info: www.xone.co.uk/22.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tonium Releases New Pacemaker The new Pacemaker DJ system is a musical sketchpad with a new user interface.
- Vestax Releases Black VCI-100 Vestax released its VCI-100 MIDI Control Surface - in Black.
- M-Audio Releases Torq 1.5 M-Audio has announced the release of the Torq 1.5 DJ software for Mac OS X and Windows.