[NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer
After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.
The MP2014 specs include :
- DJ mixer with two analog deck input - each being phono/CD switchable
- Phono/CD RCA stereo analog ins
- 2 unbalanced RCA line level stereo analog aux ins
- Line level Session analog in (unbalanced RCA)
- XLR/TRS combo mic in with fx loop assignation and mic/line level switches
- RCA digital S/PDIF Session in/out
- 24-bits/44.1, 48 or 96 kHz AD/DA converter
- 32-bit floating point internal DSP
- 2 Class Compliant USB audio ports, each with 3 playback stereo channels and 5 stereo recording channels
- Stereo jack FlexFX loop send
- Unbalanced RCA FlexFX loop return
- XLR main out
- Jack booth out
- Internal power supply accommodates line voltages from 100 to 240 VAC and either 60 Hz or 50Hz
- Dimensions : 35.5 x 27.9 x 8.3 cm/14"x11"x4.3"
- Weight: 6.4kg/14lb
More details available at dj.rane.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Numark CDMIX USB Numark has introduced the CDMIX USB, a dual CD player with USB ins to allow mixing from up to two USB keys.
- [NAMM] Akai BT100 & BT500 turntables At the NAMM, Akai has introduced its new BT-100 and BT-500 belt-drive turntables.
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] Live from the Mixars booth Mixars offers an overview of their line of DJ-oriented products.