Numark has introduced the CDMIX USB, a dual CD player with USB ins to allow mixing from up to two USB keys.
The new Numark CDMIX USB introduces the possibility to mix from the content of a USB key. Browsing the key’s contentis allowed through the transport keys and multifunction jogs, allowing to navigate within the song, scratch or use the pitch bend function.
- Dual CD player with CD&CD-R compatibility
- Dual USB to play audio files
Anti-Shock skip-protection technology
Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search, scratch, and pitch bend
- Simple, Continuous & Program modes
- 4, 8 and 16 % pitch control
- Manual loop
- Tap Tempo
- 2-channel mixer with gain control and 3-band EQ
- Aux in
- 2 mic inputss with 2-band EQs
- Two 6.35 & 3.5mm jack headphone outputs
- XLR main mix out
No release date available yet, but it is already available for preorder at some resellers with an official retail price of $599 and a street price of $399.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.