Allen & Heath will introduce at Winter NAMM 2014 a new Xone 2+2 mixer for DJ, namely the Xone:23.
- 2+2 channels with two phono/line inputs
- VCF with low-pass and high-pass filters and resonance control
- 3-band EQ with total kill
- VCA channel faders
- Crossfader with curve switch, can be replaced with an Innofader model (optional)
- Monitoring controls: cue mix, 9-segment Peak-meters
- Effect loop
- XLR Microphone input with dedicated 2-band EQ
- Balanced XLR Mix output
- Booth output with dedicated volume control
- Record out
- 2×1/4” and 1/8” headphone outputs
- Steel chassis and faceplate
- Colored backlit buttons
Full details about this new Xone:23 are available at www.allen-heath.com. The mixer will be released in April, with a UK price of £242 excl. VAT.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.