[NAMM] New Allen & Heath Xone mixer announced
Allen & Heath will introduce at Winter NAMM 2014 a new Xone 2+2 mixer for DJ, namely the Xone:23.
- 2+2 channels with two phono/line inputs
- VCF with low-pass and high-pass filters and resonance control
- 3-band EQ with total kill
- VCA channel faders
- Crossfader with curve switch, can be replaced with an Innofader model (optional)
- Monitoring controls: cue mix, 9-segment Peak-meters
- Effect loop
- XLR Microphone input with dedicated 2-band EQ
- Balanced XLR Mix output
- Booth output with dedicated volume control
- Record out
- 2x 1/4” and 1/8” headphone outputs
- Steel chassis and faceplate
- Colored backlit buttons
Full details about this new Xone:23 are available at www.allen-heath.com. The mixer will be released in April, with a UK price of £242 excl. VAT.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mixvibes launches the 3rd version of Cross Cross for Mac and PC has been updated to version 3, which focuses on video mixing and adds improvements to audio.
- DVS support in new Serato DJ v1.6 beta version Serato released a public beta version of its Serato DJ v1.6 software, which adds DVS support.
- Smithson Martin unveils the Emulator Elite Smithson Martin is now accepting pre-orders for its Emulator Elite, a high-end all-in-one DJ solution, available as a limited edition.