Behringer introduced its 7-Channel Rack-Mount DJ Mixer with USB/Audio Interface, BPM Counter, VCA Control and Massive Software Bundle.
- Professional 7-channel DJ mixer with phono preamps
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with audio/MIDI sequencer
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software
- Dual BPM counter
- ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled crossfader
- Adjustable crossfader curve
- XPQ stereo surround effect
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on stereo channels, Gain control and precise level meter per channel
- Monitor function with PFL/main balance control and Split option
- Automatic talkover function with separate Depth and Sensitivity control
- Balanced Main and additional zone outputs
- Subwoofer output with adjustable x-over frequency and level control for separate bass amplification
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
$ 299.99 USD
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.