Denon DJ DN-X120
matos64 matos64

«  Simple and effective! »

Publié le 07/30/10 à 05:23
So yes it is rackmount
The parametric equalizer is not
No there are no effects, it is a very simple table design.

The general configuration is simple? Ah well, there's no simpler! Everything falls to hand very well, there is enough space between the knobs and a good range of fader.

The manual is clear and sufficient? Yeah, well I think, I did not even read!

The console is it clear: yes, nothing to say.
She brought a breath? No no!
The equalizer is it effective? Ben for me part I find really correct for a simple equalizer. He does his job.

I use it for a year at a rate of several times a week. Before, I had the opportunity to test some DJM Pioneer (DJM 400, 600), a Beringher DJX 700 (oh my god: (), and a Numark X6 ... I must say that I do not know anything Denon in DJing, I have nevertheless taken the step because I found them very interesting products on the paper for their value for money (I also have two turntables denon). Well, I was really surprised at the result in the common sense! What I like most is the quality, reliability, finish, sturdiness of the table, its simplicity and it is compact. What I like less well ... because he You really find something I'd seen the place with diodes we will say classic, rounded, I prefer the rectangular and somewhat flat at the Pioneer. But I nitpick the good ... The price / quality ratio is excellent and I would do quite the choice. To begin it is ideal.