Pioneer DJM-300
Pioneer DJM-300

2-Channel Mixer from Pioneer belonging to the DJM series.

pengoo pengoo
Publié le 08/03/06 à 11:19
The techniques are already well caractriqtiques Retailer, I will not return it. There is the right thing or right. May be missing a section because it is available from the 400.

Nothing more simple, the handling is intuitive compltement and if we still same issues (but does not gnrallement), the manual is well done.
The knobs are large and well DGIG is a joy. The vertical faders may be a little hard.

Bliss. Equalizer deadly, no breath, super prcis volumes ... yeah, a real true happiness!

I use it for a few months I like its simplicity and dj its effectiveness. The BPM counter is super prcis, which can be useful rvler.
It is a perfect console for those who want to essentially me same j'tais trs "effects" before and I have found myself suddenly futile APRS! Frankly, it's a great product, I'm normment attach.
It is a console rsolument electro (the cross is a bit long) that I recommend highly.