Pioneer DJM-707
Pioneer DJM-707

2-Channel Mixer from Pioneer belonging to the DJM series.

Onik Onik
Published on 03/09/06 at 06:38
Me that my table always fain especially coming from Pioneer.
Dja the XLR connection for the Master can take the table in the studio, proof that it is in the hardware business. I never test the functions of the CDJ FOR dpart.
SETTING THE personally the flexibility of the cross I really fesait pinball, but in fact it works perfectly s'avre, and the diffrence between the two extreme and standard: trs flexible ( too lightweight even for me) or drive.

The table is pretty well configured, trs linear forcment people come here. on the other hand, it is true that the manual is really vague, but hey it's not the one mackie 32 so even a novice understand the use.
The cuts are the cross prcises, and the cross are also rglages prcis trs. The strong cross the air, finally I am not a nag with me in a hard gnral, should be tested with a nag scratcher to see.

The sound is clean, test on a big sound XLR I do not have the t too. I t tonn by qualisation: indeed it is a ct can be just as it does not cut the compltement frquence, but a perspective Sound I think the table has its own grain, and for me playing with this table qualizeur Has a real pleasure (trs is subjective).

I use it for six months, she flat well and I think I'll keep the cross may be too lightweight for my taste but the scratch does not impede too.
I am a tester and I srial test really great mix of tables, it parat me well for someone who wants the quality of gear.
APRS standard scratch is really good, the cuts are prcis and I think we can do anything with, APRS is a matter of taste, try it's always the same.
Well I must admit that I prfre even when a good big samurai to the scratch but it's not far trs I think anyway.