Pioneer DJM-707
Pioneer DJM-707

2-Channel Mixer from Pioneer belonging to the DJM series.

tempetedeneige tempetedeneige
Published on 08/31/05 at 06:31
Value For Money : Correct
Many connectors are available and therefore adaptable to most equipment.
No effect (it's not worse).

I think the table quite hot (?)... to see ...

The main functions are snuff in hand in less than 20 minutes. It's good that big table not laugh.

The manual is pretty good. Nothing is too much anyway.

Settings characters: everything is adjustable. it's true that it's not bad but in fact it typically cost to the default setting, otherwise it does strange things ...

A small flaw: the interlock Transform poorly located: just above the cross -> Sure enough, in the heat of the moment, I started a without realizing it and therefore selected another output unless I like it ... There's also other buttons that need to be careful not to inadvertently support.

I think it's the main flaw of this table must not have fingers to use them properly lumberjack

I am disappointed that when you put the equalizer to a minimum, there is still sound coming out, a lot. In fact, it would have had there are kills. So it's my fault ... however, this is not really detrimental in mix and I finally learned that the kills were not far from a gadget, which is not present on the tables very high-end ...

Otherwise it's big sound. Not necessarily clear, but quality nonetheless. I like it ...

Warning: This is a table clearly intended to hip hop, RnB, scratch. No electro. I already knew before buying it but hey I still made for various reasons.

I have since late July 2005.

I like his general appearance, it's still good stuff I think. I do not like the fact that it not cut the sound when the equalizers are zero.

Previous model: a shit Expelec purchased crossroads, which was ultimately correct.

value for money: correct.

If it again, I again saw the same Denon X300 is no longer available!