The new TTM 56S Performance Mixer retains Rane’s magnetic faders and will replace the previous TTM 56 model.
The faders use non-contact magnetic position sensor technology previously reserved for aerospace and industrial applications, according to Rane.
Upgraded features include:
- Universal internal power supply works anywhere in the world (100-240 VAC).
- All four inputs are now Phono/Line switchable, now letting you plug in 4 turntables or 4 CD players, or any combination.
- Two headphone jacks (1/4" and 3.5 mm)
- Transform switches are now Kill switches
- All the controls are now on the top with easier access.
The TTM 56S is shipping now. No pricing information available yet.
For more info: www.rane.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.