[NAMM] Rane TTM 56 Becomes 56S
The new TTM 56S Performance Mixer retains Rane’s magnetic faders and will replace the previous TTM 56 model.
The faders use non-contact magnetic position sensor technology previously reserved for aerospace and industrial applications, according to Rane.
Upgraded features include:
- Universal internal power supply works anywhere in the world (100-240 VAC).
- All four inputs are now Phono/Line switchable, now letting you plug in 4 turntables or 4 CD players, or any combination.
- Two headphone jacks (1/4" and 3.5 mm)
- Transform switches are now Kill switches
- All the controls are now on the top with easier access.
The TTM 56S is shipping now. No pricing information available yet.
For more info: www.rane.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Numark Stealth Control Numark announces Stealth Control, a new DJ controller that comes with Native Instruments Traktor LE and MixMeister Fusion Live software.
- [NAMM] Behringer DJX750 Mixer At the NAMM 2009, Behringer announced their DJX750 DJ mixer.
- [NAMM] Native Instruments Audio 4 DJ Native Instruments introduced AUDIO 4 DJ, a USB 2.0 audio interface specifically designed for TRAKTOR and other DJ software.