Reloop CUT
tweak tweak
Publié le 02/21/08 à 15:46
It was my first mixer and I do not keep a bad memory. I paid in 2001 or 2002 a hundred euros in 2004 and sold in € 70.
Meanwhile she had not damaged but I was more gentle with that now because I scratched it.
The cross was not bad, relatively flexible, adjustable to the breakpoint and the slope and can be even reversed.
2 phono
2 Online
Low mid high EQ
I think there was a record output
And above all a balance by what I found on any table ever since.
I do not remember the accuracy of meters and saw I do not remember it Soufli.
As against the EQ did not cut the sound completely.
For the price and benefits: 8 / 10

Configuration simple and clear and I found it very useful in this format all long.
I was mixing with 2 turntables and CD table.
If I had to have a dedicated set up in the mix, and simple entertainment with 2 players gladly I will take that table and two Numark Axis 4, or 2 mk2 technics. There is no need more.
At the time I did not stall my records, I was doing the fade (which was the beginning!) Of EQ and I wanted to cut to get out a little better, as a result I went to hardware pro. What I did obviously not learned how to calibrate my records. For that he just needed time.

Already said above. EQ if you know enough stalling.
For the breath I do not remember. At least there was nothing significant to moderate volume.

I used it 2 years and I have good memories. Frankly I like that cum!
The value for money was good, it's enough to start or for pleasure.
I had not tried others, it is she who deflowered me.