So we have a business mixer 10 inches, to quip:
- 2 line inputs
- 2 phono
- Between the RCA
- 1 fx send / return RCA
- 2 pairs of RCA outputs
- 3 pairs of outputs mono 6.36 jack (1 main and 2 output channels for spares)
- 2 upfader P & G
- 2 Xfade (P & G install / Focus V2 came with the package)
- 3 band kill Correction inland
- Gain inland
- Balance inland
- Balance + gain correction and triple (or dry / wet) to the AUX or FX section (one or two other not both!)
- 4 headphones jack (2 & jack 3.5 2 6.35)
- External power supply with 5-pin DIN jack.
The only criticism I would make here is the lack of XLR output, but an adapter jack / xlr will do the trick, then screed it to 10/10 ...
The table is an ergonomic, and sweetness dconcertante, which prevents not only the look of solid trs. However if you plan to throw it, you might be a little dconcert by the system cue is a bit unusual.
Cue: pre fader, post fader, master, auto-cue, cue pan but it's not too difficult to understand.
- For the nitre is a MODEL of precision (the acapellas for example)
- Prcis faders are hyper flexible (3 rglages curves, inversion)
- The Xfade is rgal (knob of rglage, reverse) the P & G do not agree Focus V2 awaits you in the box (the cot PSU)
- Optical Switch for cut and transform without using the input selector switch
The console application just lgre grip
I regret missing the nitre of view for the rgler gnral: 10 silent almost l. ..
The EQ trs are refined, the kill not EMDU and relatively efficient, sound irrprochable, it is far from the mixers that give the same sound cds draft.
Benefitted the table output spares inland to attack a multi-instance, and also has a high pass filter (low rumble) supposed to remove some low frequencies (rumble) this filter is adjustable in frequencies.
Being primarily intended use studio, there is a sound raliste but not flattering or low level.
It was on that outgoing 626/Kill19 Gemini, Pioneer 300/500/600, Numark3002x, Vestax PMC 6/5/07 we feel the difference. It's been awhile since I had not had this on my turntables are the I redcouvert the quality of my cds, I'm super satisfied. And a 10!
I did the last few days but since my collection of table dja passes I just say it's the best restaurant I had the hands to gently point of view / precision.
The tips are in my opinion the dpaysant Systm of cueing and knob gain situs bottom instead of being at the top.
I also regret the nitre-saw that is not the absence of MASTER and XLR output.
Apart from these small dtails, I strongly recommend this mixer trs trs high quality both in design, assembly (if so I opened the same day). It can also connect a collgue by the AUX (great for sessions !!!).
I'm not mdium and could not say if it will last a long time, at least it feels solid and Designed intelligently. It sounds good, bcp includes features and trs is affordable for all it offers (489,629 euros - good looking !!!).
And here's the 10! because the whole is a product that fully rpond my expectations (for use in the studio, no particular grain, lots of features, and intelligent controls prcises).
PS: I need four line inputs, so if ever one day consent to the Stanton SA-16 (lol) with 4 channels and 4 in line, I Ch prpares dja that ...
EDIT: tables "decked" the bug have t Correct, nanmoins it may be that some are passing through (mine for example ... lol)