I have the SRS model of Q-D6, which included the EFET 3D, true bass and wow.
Rack-Is it? Yes
-How many channels: 3 channels (3 Line cumutable in two phono and one second microphone, RCA, mini jack and microphone jack (at) on track 3), equalizer with bass, mid, treble on each channel.
2 mic jack with equalizer and talkover manual on the first input, headphone jack with preview on three tracks.
The plate has the auto start crossfader on compatible with plates.
-What is the type of connection? : Mini jack and RCA input (channel 3), RCA master outputs, XLR master and RCA record.
A-effects section is it integrated? SRS effect: 3D, true bass, wow with adjustable intensity of effects (effects model only Q-D6 SRS)
Indcation the dB level: double row of LEDs.
- The general configuration is it simple? Yes, everything is intuitive, no need for instructions.
- The usual functions are they easily accessible? Yes, all the knobs and faders are easily accessible.
- The manual is clear and sufficient? : No need for manual
- The console is transparent? : No breath (if not force the gain), no crackling.
- The equalizer is effective? yes, the difference between the kill and the max of each knob is strongly perseptible, the bass can be aurainet that merits further amplification but easily recoverable with the effect "True bass"
- How long have you use it? about 2 months
- What is so special that you like most and least? +: Micro equalizer of -: tend to tangle on the PFL
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? BST few models of poor quality that could lend me the Q-D6 is my first personal style.
- How would you rate the quality / price? Very good for now, to see if the faders will instantly.
- With experience, you do again this choice? For now I am totally satisfied, so yes.