Behringer DX626
Behringer DX626
unseens unseens
Publié le 11/19/06 à 05:00
Initially this table seemed a great deal. 3-way, exit booth for recording, Jack and RCA connectors, BPM counters, ... for a VERY attractive price. For the BPM counter is accurate enough but very slow, sometimes nonexistent see (?!)

USE

Configuration is very simple, no problem. The manual is clear, no need to be a "pro" to understand the operation.

There is indeed a slight hiss when we begin to well up the volume. For equalizer mine has the walk 3-4 months since it's chaos !!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I possess for 2 years but I toured with a "stanton" for almost as long. This is the first model I tested, the price being the main highlight. My table loose me as ... I do not know what's going on (short circuit, ...) but the balance playing tricks on me when I turn up the volume of ca way comes that ca completely cut !!! Nice right mix !! ...
I am EXTREMELY disappointed by this table and Berhringer in general (my headphone as lach me after a few months).
With experience, it is clear that I do not have that choice. It is not expensive, but it's hiding something, do not be Leurer !!
Leaves add a few euros at the end, think twice.