Edirol PCR-300
Edirol PCR-300

32/37-Key MIDI Keyboard from Edirol belonging to the PCR series.

mortimer Valla mortimer Valla
Publié le 07/31/10 à 00:05
small keypad can take anywhere with elements to mix in nomadic

Correct touch perfect for what I wanted to do.
the manual in English difficult for me to address the technical, but you can download a manual French at Edirol.
By setting it against the disaster. I never managed to create templates that enable me to simultaneously USE THE cursors and keyboard despite some time spent searching on the net.
for accuracy at the time I used Logic Pro 8 and a powerbook 1.67.

I use it for 3 years. I had tried any model. I could never use as I wanted this keyboard though it was very tempting on paper at once the value is zero for me. Knowing the configuration hassles I would do probably not the choice. Moreover, this keyboard is in a corner and I bought an Akai LPK25 with no sliders and Knob but much better filled the role of mobile keyboard as I need it ...