New Allen & Heath Xone:43 DJ mixer
Allen & Heath announces the availability of the new Xone:43 4+1 channel mixer for DJ.
Features of this new Xone:43:
- 4 channels with phono/line inputs
- VCF Filter system – low-pass, high-pass and band-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band EQ
- External FX loop (Send/Return) system with dry/wet control per channel
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4″ headphone outputs with level, cue/mix and cue monitoring split controls
- VCA channel faders
- Innofader compatible changeable crossfader with three curves
- 20dB pro standard headroom
- 9-segment signal level monitoring
The new Allen & Heath Xone:43 mixer is available for the suggested price of 899 € excl. VAT. More info at www.allen-heath.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.