Allen & Heath Xone:62 (Old Design)
Allen & Heath Xone:62 (Old Design)

4+ Channel Mixer from Allen & Heath belonging to the Xone series.

johannes1801 johannes1801

«  is serious »

Publié le 05/25/10 à 10:02
for such information see the manufacturer's website

Basic configuration
6 slices linear
insert effects on the 6
the filters on 3.4.5.6

9 / 10

transparent breathless and very effective equalizer

2 days of use
I managed to sell a djm 800 (whew) to orient myself on a xone 62 and I have also Rodec BX 9
value for money is honest
Quality Level editing, sound and finish, I prefer rodec far.
but that this 4-Band EQ and filters are really good.
But it is true that we feel the mounting made in china and the top sheet is very thin. to say, even that of a pioneer is thicker.
now believe the comments on this site, I will be quiet strength issue and I hope it will.
I still can not figure out how to make some prefer a pioneer djm home. Just the gains with plastic knobs made me afraid. At 1500 euros beast is this damn world.
The best would be a merger between rodec and Allen & Eath.
Should not dreaming
I do not regret my choice and I am pleased that following the style of music I play between my xone 62 and my rodec BX9