Audiophony Silver 2
Audiophony Silver 2
jorfi31 jorfi31
Published on 02/11/07 at 09:58
It carefree rack which is a very logical
connectivity standard RCA jack and connect it's good for them
no effect (not even balance it is to say!) not important but good c

Simple configuration rglage level since there are few trs trs May complicated with all these useless entries including four mic (???!!) I do not see the int rt! the worst is the cross-switch which beug example: you place the music on channel 1 then channel 1 com position until the all is well. then you put the other on channel 3 position and surprised you can hear the music channel 4! c and not a joke I think it makes adding 1 +3 = 4! Quick convenient to get lost and go to galleries and a draw!
trs zero for beginners

qualiseur?! lol!

I used it this weekend it's not for me thankfully
I love the most: you can sing a 5 (lol!!)
the least: the finish is frankly even KoolSound abuse must mieu (lool!!)
I tried buying less prtencieu simpler and therefore better qualitbr /> c true that it is not too expensive and we understand why
I will not make that choice and I advise anyone