Behringer DJX700
Behringer DJX700

4+ Channel Mixer from Behringer belonging to the Pro Mixer series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
As a first mixer, i am very satisified with the features. as i am not an &quot;expert&quot;, the features are more than enough to keep me entertained. i don't dj in clubs, but in my pseudo-studio.... reason being, i live in a city with no musical flavor. i spin mostly deep house and a little downtempo.

Price paid

$200

As my first studio setup, i think the manual could have been more helpful. if you have patienience however, there are more than enough resources on the net to answer any and all questions you may have.

being around many party djs in the past, i don't think i would use this mixer at a large gig. for house parties and other smaller events i think it would be good. i have had no problems, therefore no need to contact customer service.

I think the sound quality is a bit above average. my setup is as follows: 2 stanton str8-100's w/ ortofon concord pro s needles behringer djx 700 onkyo tx-ds656 receiver (i would rather have a power amp as i feel it would improve the sound) klipsch kg 4.2 speakers (beautiful sound, love the horns) my main problem with the sound is probably due to the fact that my room is small and carpeted. the speakers are off the floor on cinder blocks but the equipment sits directly on the carpet. i think when i get the equipment desk off of the carpet and cinder blocks under it, it will help alleviate some of the vibration from the speakers causing some feedback in the tables. as i said, i primarily spin deep house and i think the behringer mixer is good for this.

I would love this to have been a BALANCED mixer vs. an unbalanced one. i am sure at some point, when money permits, i will upgrade to a different mixer, probably one with few if any effects. for a beginner like myself or any bedroom dj, i think this is a great mixer.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Unknown (January 1-, 2003)