[NAMM] Behringer Pro Mixer NOX1010
The Behringer Pro Mixer NOX1010 is a 5-Channel 19" DJ Mixer with infinium "Contact-Free" VCA Crossfader, Beat-Syncable FX and USB/Audio Interface.
- 5-channel club DJ mixer for the turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium “contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2, 3, 4 or Master
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- 3-band EQ with full-kill filters plus 8-element level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Phono and XENYX mic preamps
- 5 dual line and USB inputs, 3 phono/line plus 2 mic/line inputs
- VCA-controlled faders with selectable fader start
- Headphone monitoring and cueing section with split cue function
- XLR Master, Record and Booth outputs
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
More details at www.behringer.com/EN/Products/NOX1010.aspx.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.