DAP Audio exhibits at Musikmesse its Core Mix Series with three new models.
DAP’s Core mixing consoles are designed for beginner DJs. Their main features are:
- 2-, 3– or 4-channel mixing consoles
- Built-in audio interface
- MP3 play / record function (from SD card or USB stick)
- LED VU meter (per channel and for the main out)
- 60mm faders
- Adjustable crossfader and fader curve
- Mic in on XLR/jack 6.35mm combo with volume, on/off switch, EQ and talkover (effects on the Core Mix 4)
- Headphones out on 6.35mm jack with volume and cue mix
- Gain, 3-brand EQ, effects send through channel and cue
- RCA stereo line ins
- RCA outs (record, master, booth) and XLR (L+R master)
- Effect send and feedback on RCA
- 2 B-type USB ports
The Core series also comprises two DJ CD players: CDMP-2200 et CDMP-2200, and two controllers, DJ Core Kontrol D4i et D2.
More details available on http://www.highlite.nl/silver.econtent/catalog/highlite/entertainment_products/dap_audio.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.