Denon DJ DN-X1500
Publié le 09/30/07 à 05:24
See site

See global opinion

See global opinion

I leave rarely notice, except when I'm still fills a long APRS use (Machinedrum Elektron) or as here when I'm really angry! I have this crap for a year so I can speak:

- Sound numrique is cold, even icy, my Gemini UMX-9 was more roundness in the bass fishing and heat ...
- After several weeks of intense use, the rubber knobs are shredded.
- The crossfader Submitted latency IMPORTANT! That - that when the curve is the fastest possible, wait about 1 or 2 mm before the track opens and the sound comes. Forget the phases of high-speed scratch and ultra-cutes.
- Push buttons for the CUE or on / off effects fall harbor some other APRS, APRS one year of use, I have no effect (on / off from starting more), and 4-way, only a CUE button still works, so the final mix!
- Unlike an analogue desk, it saturates very easy when you go into the red, no need to be background for the sound is crt.
- The cross is the Penny & Gilles, drive it 6 months but it may be the normal lifetime of a cross scratcher I do not know ...
So much for 1000 euros, as a small buy 500 euros + 2 Analog mkII second hand or a secondhand CD player, because the Denon DN-X1500, to be clear, this is a scam! !