Denon DJ DN-X1500S
Denon DJ DN-X1500S
djpheel17 djpheel17

« very good value for money »

Publié le 12/08/10 à 07:39
Unless you are a novice, I do not see any major flaws in the racking, connections: RCA Jack, XLR digital output. EQ, noise gate and customizable effects.
There is a DJ or not .... so for those who are not able to use a console pro, take lessons.
This material is not intended to "bash" and I find it very well suited for use that must be done.
For full specifications are on the net .....

Although having said that, we must recognize that ownership is not addressed in the first
come. But a pro should not be too difficult to tackle it ...
The manual is clear and at least would not understand, go back to school
learning to read (just kidding ..)
There are console much simpler and cheaper, but you must know what is expected of her material.

I had the opportunity during my career as an officer on numerous consoles
mixing with good and very poor material, and here I must admit that
well it's good dynamic, unless you have earplugs (look in the dictionary if you do not know what it is) nothing to say.
Now it is certain that if you send the console output into an amp
m. .. e you have the sound reproduced by this "marvel"! !
Finally, if you have the breath out, you use the built-in noise gate
set to high, guaranteed results and that I applied on my system Nexo successfully.

Favorable opinion of a DJ pro who dragged his turntables to the 4 corners of France and abroad for 25 years, so I know what I mean.
Of course there are better, but at what cost? Not everyone "s not call David Guetta, Bob Sinclar, etc. ... so to rave a bit musically this product is quite correct in its price range and I do it again this election easily.