Pioneer DJM-2000
Pioneer DJM-2000

4+ Channel Mixer from Pioneer belonging to the DJM series.

dj remy dj remy

«  THE BEST? »

Published on 10/08/13 at 16:37
One can always dream to offer ... maybe one day ...

Having owned quite a PIONEER DJ their range including all their CD players for fifteen years, I was previously not a fan of their mixers but I attended last year at a demo Antonin Official DJ PIONEER FRANCE demonstrator that blew me away about the capabilities of this table.
Of course I do not pretend, even if I train day and night for months to make the same kind of show I attended, but this demo has reconciled me with the PIONEER table until then I found too expensive , very robust and relatively low dynamic capabilities.

This table looks to me to be a sacred plant gas and it must take a while and a lot of practice to learn something worthwhile and achieve to master all the options and their interaction with the turntables linkables brand but also, no doubt, his side "tamed me if you can" that is its charm.

It should be at the top!

I do not know his current equivalent on the market.