Pioneer DJM-3000
Pioneer DJM-3000

4+ Channel Mixer from Pioneer belonging to the DJM series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
Same amount of features as most other mixers in it's price range plus effects which I feel is all it's good for.

Exteamely easy to use. Almost self explainatory. Manual is good too.

I would not trust this thing in a club enviornment. No way! The plastics and build reminded me of something you would find in RadioShack. I'm suprised they don't break during shipping to their retail locations. Very chinsey.

Crunchy sounding when being used at high levels. The highs really get fuzzy. The E.Q. is okay but the knobs feel very cheap.

Being that Iv'e used it several times as my friend owns one, I can honestly say that every time I use it, it leaves me frustrated. I don't think mixers should have effects built in. A MIXER IS A MIXER AND AN EFFECTS PROCESSOR IS AN EFFECTS PROCESSOR. Don't combine them cuz one or the other will suffer. In this case the mixer end falls off.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Unknown ( 6-, 2003)