[Musikmesse] Reloop debuts the RMX-80 Digital
DJs also get new gear at Musikmesse, with Reloop debuting the RMX-80 Digital mixing console.
- Digital 4+1 DJ mixer
- Up to 9 audio sources
- 13 digital effects with flanger, delay, echo, reverb, transformer, pitch shift, loop roll, reverse loop, noise, bitcrusher, gate, tape delay, send/return
- Modulation buttons to trigger loops, LFO, pitch and time, depending on the effect used
- Crossfader assignation
- Fader and Crossfader Start
- Innofader compatible
- Bipolar filter section per channel
- EQ with switchable kill (+12dB / < -26dB in classic mode and +12dB / -8dB in kill mode)
- Adjustable fader and crossfader curves
- 2 independent beat counters with intelligent tempo detection
- Large LCD screen
- 5 line inputs
- 2 phono inputs
- 1 return
- 2 microphone inputs with active ducking technology and 2-band EQ
- 2 headphone outputs with EQ
- 1 balanced Master XLR output
- 2 unbalanced Master RCA output
- Rec, Booth and Send outputs
- 3-way USB Hub to add an audio interface or external controller
- Dimensions: 320 x 107.5 x 382.4mm
- Weight: 6.9kg
No information regarding the price. You'll find more details about the Reloop RMX-80 Digital on www.reloop.com/reloop-rmx-80-digital.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Pioneer launches the DJM-750 mixer Pioneer introduces the DJM-750 4-channel DJ mixer with built-in USB sound card, available in black and silver finishes.
- [Musikmesse] Numark debuts Mixtrack Edge Numark will introduce on wednesday at Musikmesse the Mixtrack Edge ultra flat MIDI control surface for DJ.
- DJ Tech debuts the DIF-1S DJ Tech has announced the availability of its DIF-1S 2-channel DJ mixer equipped with a mini InnoFader and a timecode mode for DVS.