Vestax VMC-004FX White
Vestax VMC-004FX White
Anonymous
Publié le 07/04/07 à 09:59
- Is the rack? Yes

- How many lanes, bus attendant, departures, returns ...)?
- 4 channels
- LED indicator and clipping level control (Trim) on each channel PGM
- Isolator 16 dB / octave, a first for a mixer of this price
- Selector crossfader assignment to assign any source to any PGM side of the crossfader
- The original ALPS faders are for Vestax, very reliable
- The crossfader is replaceable by a model CF-PCV
- Crossfader curve selector on the front, for mixing or scratching
Balanced outputs on XLR
- Input: Line (RCA) x 4
- Phono (RCA) x 4
- Micro (Jack) x 2
- Output: Master (RCA) x 2 / 2 x XLR
(Hot spot 2)
- Headphones (Jack 1 / 4'') x 1

- What is the type of connectors (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)? RCA, XLR and Jack

- The parametric equalizer is it? Uh .. I do not know! No I was thinking it! ^ ^

- The effects section is it integrated? Yeah, there is the Phaser, Delay, Echo (with tap), ring, auto-pan, vocoder ... total effects are 16 all parameters.

J'mets 9 out of 10 because of the crossfader, j'm'explique below ...

- The general configuration is it simple? Uh yeah, if you already have a simple table before, quite complicated for a beginner I was thinking anyway.

- The usual functions are they easily accessible? Yeah no problem, there's room!

- The manual is clear and sufficient? Yeah.

- The console is transparent? Yeah totally, it changes the Stanton ^ ^

- Introduced she breath? No no, its nickel.

- The equalizer is effective? Yes, isolator 16 dB / octave cut, which completely sound, no sound comes out, super effective! I do not understand the function of level control (Trim), which only serves to get a louder sound and disgusting, so I put the trim knob to 0.

- How long have you use it? Since yesterday! ^ ^
- What is so special that you like most and least? I love the effects that are of good quality, the faders very flexible, sound quality, which cuts the isolator downright good preview of the effect in the headphone and also its size is relatively compact compared to other models equipped with three channels and more.
As against it is really limited to scratch, made by adjusting the crossfader curve makes little difference when adjusting the Coubre on scratch or mix. I do not know if this is the crossfader of origin or the table itself?! Anyway, it seems made for the mix, you buy it not to scratch ...

- Have you tried many other models before buying it? No no, I had to buy one but my VMC004XL record store offered me a VMC004FX (new) for the same price! So I agreed! Its supplier to sell the same price! hehe

- How would you rate the quality / price? Very good, even for those who will buy € 500 ^ ^ For a 4-way table of this quality around € 500 ba y 'no! The Numark 5000FX at the same price seems to be very poor from what I read ...

- With experience, you do again this choice? Yeah totally! It's especially Vestax!