- How many lanes, bus attendant, departures, returns ...)?
- 4 channels
- LED indicator and clipping level control (Trim) on each channel PGM
- Isolator 16 dB / octave, a first for a mixer of this price
- Selector crossfader assignment to assign any source to any PGM side of the crossfader
- The original ALPS faders are for Vestax, very reliable
- The crossfader is replaceable by a model CF-PCV
- Crossfader curve selector on the front, for mixing or scratching
Balanced outputs on XLR
- Input: Line (RCA) x 4
- Phono (RCA) x 4
- Micro (Jack) x 2
- Output: Master (RCA) x 2 / 2 x XLR
(Hot spot 2)
- Headphones (Jack 1 / 4'') x 1
- What is the type of connectors (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)? RCA, XLR and Jack
- The parametric equalizer is it? Uh .. I do not know! No I was thinking it! ^ ^
- The effects section is it integrated? Yeah, there is the Phaser, Delay, Echo (with tap), ring, auto-pan, vocoder ... total effects are 16 all parameters.
J'mets 9 out of 10 because of the crossfader, j'm'explique below ...
- The general configuration is it simple? Uh yeah, if you already have a simple table before, quite complicated for a beginner I was thinking anyway.
- The usual functions are they easily accessible? Yeah no problem, there's room!
- The manual is clear and sufficient? Yeah.
- The console is transparent? Yeah totally, it changes the Stanton ^ ^
- Introduced she breath? No no, its nickel.
- The equalizer is effective? Yes, isolator 16 dB / octave cut, which completely sound, no sound comes out, super effective! I do not understand the function of level control (Trim), which only serves to get a louder sound and disgusting, so I put the trim knob to 0.
- How long have you use it? Since yesterday! ^ ^
- What is so special that you like most and least? I love the effects that are of good quality, the faders very flexible, sound quality, which cuts the isolator downright good preview of the effect in the headphone and also its size is relatively compact compared to other models equipped with three channels and more.
As against it is really limited to scratch, made by adjusting the crossfader curve makes little difference when adjusting the Coubre on scratch or mix. I do not know if this is the crossfader of origin or the table itself?! Anyway, it seems made for the mix, you buy it not to scratch ...
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? No no, I had to buy one but my VMC004XL record store offered me a VMC004FX (new) for the same price! So I agreed! Its supplier to sell the same price! hehe
- How would you rate the quality / price? Very good, even for those who will buy € 500 ^ ^ For a 4-way table of this quality around € 500 ba y 'no! The Numark 5000FX at the same price seems to be very poor from what I read ...
- With experience, you do again this choice? Yeah totally! It's especially Vestax!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Emmanuelair's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
The general configuration is simple?
Very simple, mixer all that simple. With amenities simple and effective
The view-through (which is not a Meter elsewhere, but a dBmètre here) is a major asset, whatever it takes to maintain consistent levels after several hours of live mixing.
-The effects of all that is most common
only drawback: the vocoder is useless here because you can not set its fundamental resonance frequency.
-Only thing missing is a setting sharper curves bland
the only adjustment of the crossfader curve in facade is not enough
But considering the price of this table can not be taken into rigor to Vestax.
The usual functions are they easily accessible?
yes all that is most accessible
just the format goes all over the table because everything is ressere: we have something for nothing
just the fader are using (the slip is "acceptable" j'atendais mieu Vestax)
and running a bit short, but still requires size.
The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
There is a manual? there needs?
The console is transparent?
Yes with respect to the range and competitor's price Numark, Behringer and company
Soucy one I have observed is a drop in level: When you assign a channel to the master directly without going through the crossfader (rated A or B) there is a slight drop in dB (less than half a dB I think ...) but honestly it really poses no problem.
She introduced the breath?
Yes (Analog requires)
But nothing annoying, audible only at very high gain
(If you do not want to breath you need to type in the table to digital processing)
The equalizer is it effective? ...
Yes-oo to + 6
The EQ per channel (already very efficient) may be supplemented by the filters Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass and the effects section
For how long have you been using it?
Over a year
What thing do you like most/least about it?
+ Meter by
+ Integrated effects section
-The quality of the fader is very average (I was hoping for better vestax)
Did you try many other models before getting this one?
a bunch in the same range: Behringer VMX 300 (not reliable, but touched the faders not so bad), the ptites numark (zero to my taste: Faders to, questionable ergonomics)
What is your opinion about the value for the price?
TB again by the meter ... ahhhhh happiness
Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Given the price and what it offers ....