[NAMM] Akai Max49
Akai shows its new 49-note Max49 MIDI controller keyboard at NAMM.
It gives you CV and Gate outputs that enable you to use it to control analogue synths, and there are also eight backlit LED touch faders. These sit alongside 12 backlit MPC pads, a built-in step sequencer and an arpeggiator with latch and time division controls.
There's also the AkaiConnect software, which automatically maps the controls to VST plug-ins.
Akai Max49 Specs
- 49 semi-weighted keys with Aftertouch for musical expression
- Built-in step sequencer for detailed track construction
- Expanded arpeggiator with latch and time division controls
- Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VST plug-ins
- 12 backlit, MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing
- Eight backlit LED touch faders for gradual or parameter value changes
- Four pad banks & four fader banks provide a total of 80 assignable pads & faders
- CV & Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths (1V/Oct)
- Centrally-positioned transport controls & rubberized pitch and modulation wheels
- Mackie Control & HUI modes provide instant compatibility with various DAWs
Check out www.akai.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Zynaptiq PitchMap Zynaptiq announced the imminent release of PitchMap, a plug-in capable of polyphonic pitch-correction and pitch-mapping in real-time.
- [NAMM] George Harrison App Bandwdth with the George Harrison Estate announces the release of an iPad app celebrating the guitarist and his guitar collection.
- [NAMM] Alesis Q61, QX61 & QX25 Alesis introduces the Q61, QX61 and QX25 USB MIDI keyboard controllers.